Saturday, January 19, 2013

QUILLED WEDDING GIFT

  I'm gifting this to my friend Sharon who is getting married on January 25th :)            





   This creation was totally inspired by Neli's multiscroll technique and monograms by Haneez .... It look loads of time to fill the monograms..I was thinking how she did that so perfectly :) And thanks to Susan for her tutorial in multiscrool..

For the monograms I din't take print out and fix the borders, rather wrote it on paper by myself and on the impression I fixed the papers so it may not be much perfect....Time taken to complete this is 3 days....

And finally am veryyyyyyyyyyyyy happieeeeeeee about the outcome...

Linking this to New beginning - Hands to Heart challenge

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day :)

10 comments:

  1. Awesome !!!! Amazing Quilling Rose.
    the colours and and scrolls are stunning .
    i too prefer it doing random or draw it on a piece of paper ,fabulous work .

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable work. she will certainly love this.
    You have a blog award on my blog.Hope you like it.
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shylaa.. so nice of you :)
      And yes my friend liked this gift a lot :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful gift!! Love your letterings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing..am speechless!!I have a blog award for you too please check my blog and receive...your comment will be highly appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete